Eating Disorders Group
Will group therapy help with your eating disorder recovery?
If you can answer yes to any of these questions a group might help...
- you feel alone in your recovery
- people in your life try to be supportive, but they don't know what to say or say the wrong thing
- you need to speak freely about the struggle, even when you're fully committed to recovery
- sometimes you just need to be with women who know what it's like
The benefits of group therapy are many and here are a few...
- there's no more explaining, no more shame, instead there's understanding, healing and peace
- support and motivation are yours to both receive and give
- listening to others successes gives you ideas about how to apply what works to your life
- you'll be challenged and pushed to be your best (in a good way) with kindness and compassion
We'll meet weekly for an hour. The groups are small enough to really get to know each other, but big enough to feel like you're not always in the spotlight. We'll talk about what you want to get out of life, support your individual therapy and nutrition goals, work on relationships-self, work, family, friends, etc, support building a kind relationship with you body, and lots of great conversation that moves you closer to health and well-being.